UI / UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Prior experience with UX/UI design with a strong portfolio to show previous work.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving ability with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.